February was still a cold month. A very cold month, considering that all of my teachers have been saying for ages that it should be warming up by then.
Anyway, I finished the last of my exams in the first week of February just in time for winter break, which was a week in the middle of the month. For the first weekend, I hopped on a train to Venice for carnival wit
The bathroom literally consists of a toilet seat over an open hole. So when you walk in, you are greeted to shit all over, and a great view of the train tracks whizzing by. No bueno. Plus, our train from Ventimili to Milano was 30 minutes late, so we missed the connection to Venice. Too bad that everyone on that train was trying to catch the same Venice train, so the next train was so packed we had to stand in the corridor for the 3 hour journey! Insane!
In Venice, my friends and I had rented an apartment for the weekend, which was actually a great idea, since the cost each night for all of us was 20 euros - way cheaper than the 50 per nite each hostel in venice wanted! Venice for carnival was great; tons of people, and lots of families too, so it's not really the
After the weekend, I flew to Cardiff
No comments:
Post a Comment